- The Steering Committee presides over the Strategic Coordination Board, decides on and implements recommendations made by the Strategic Coordination Board. The Strategic Coordination Board will provide mutual interactions with the other educational topics of the IMI JU.
- The Managing Coordination Board will liaise via the Project Office with the Steering Committee.
- Operational management of the Steering Committee shall be provided via the Project Office, which is located at the Medizinische Universitaet Wien.
- The Project Office will coordinate the activities of work packages through direct interaction with WP Leaders, oversee progress and track timely release of deliverables in work packages.
- The External Advisory Board will serve as advisor to the Steering Committee. Representatives will be invited by the Coordinator. Meetings shall be held at least annually.
- The Network Committee will serve as advisor to the Steering Committee. Representatives will be invited by the Coordinator. Meetings shall be held at least annually.
- The Project Office will serve as interface for national liaison offices.
- The Managing Coordination Board will oversee progress and provide interaction between work packages.
- Interface on Work Package level (WP2-5 and 7-9) between WP Leaders of all E&T IMI Topics.